Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon G For Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have upgraded and am selling my Typhoon G model. Im selling it more for someone who wants a back up drone. It includes the drone, the ST-10 controller, the original box, original battery, 2xVenom batteries with maybe 5-10 flights on each battery, 1 Venom battery with 20-25 flights on it, handheld Go-Pro steadycam, charger cord for wall and car charger port and a couple other small items. Personally, Id like to keep the Staedycam for my gopro, so if youre not interested in that, along with the gimble, thats fine. This drone has had one minor fall from about 8-12ft that damaged the airframe. I repaired it and it flys like a champ since then with no issues. The only other issue that Ive had with drone is the video uplink doesnt always work like it should. It will link up, work fine, then after 100' away begin to get laggy or drop altogether. Sometimes it works out to 500' though, so IDK. Possibly the anntenna?? Other than what I mentioned, This is a fully operational drone with not too much time on it. Probably a total of 40-75 flights. Im not looking to make a killing, just want to get rid of it to some one who can use it and get a little money for my troubles. Just reply to this thread so i know youre interested and then PM me with an offer or any questions.

How much? And could you post the sample pics so that I could see the current condition?

Make an offer dude. Give me a few days and ill have some good photos for you. If youd like, I can post a flight video of it flying. One correction is the ST-10 is a Plus model. I just got back from vacation overseas and today was my first day back to work, so I need a day or two to get back in the groove.

I'm not really familiar with its 2nd hand price (quite new to this forum). I'm just trying to see if I could afford the price and if the condition is still good.

Its typhoon, that has obvious damage from crashes, no camera, no gimbal.. $50.00 and that's being generous.

I have upgraded and am selling my Typhoon G model. Im selling it more for someone who wants a back up drone. It includes the drone, the ST-10 controller, the original box, original battery, 2xVenom batteries with maybe 5-10 flights on each battery, 1 Venom battery with 20-25 flights on it, handheld Go-Pro steadycam, charger cord for wall and car charger port and a couple other small items. Personally, Id like to keep the Staedycam for my gopro, so if youre not interested in that, along with the gimble, thats fine. This drone has had one minor fall from about 8-12ft that damaged the airframe. I repaired it and it flys like a champ since then with no issues. The only other issue that Ive had with drone is the video uplink doesnt always work like it should. It will link up, work fine, then after 100' away begin to get laggy or drop altogether. Sometimes it works out to 500' though, so IDK. Possibly the anntenna?? Other than what I mentioned, This is a fully operational drone with not too much time on it. Probably a total of 40-75 flights. Im not looking to make a killing, just want to get rid of it to some one who can use it and get a little money for my troubles. Just reply to this thread so i know youre interested and then PM me with an offer or any questions.
Hi have you sold it yet

Yes, i still have it. Do you want the gimbal and steady cam as well? I kind of want the steadycam & gimbal for my gopro. For the airframe, 2 new venom batteries, 1 additional venom with maybe 20 flights on it +/- 5, ST-10+ controller, and a couple of other random things that came with it in the box , but without the Gimbal and Steadycam, Does $150 plus shipping sound fair. The Venom batteries are worth that alone.

Its typhoon, that has obvious damage from crashes, no camera, no gimbal.. $50.00 and that's being generous.
For just the aircraft, yes, but with two new Venom batteries, no.

If you need more detai;ed pics, let me know. As stated in the OP, it flies fine. The video link up is laggy and short ranged. Anyone seriously interested, I can fire it up and shoot a video of it taking off and flying if you would like. This is just a good backup aircraft, one you could be a little more care free with.

Attachments

• drone1.jpg
    drone1.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Where are you located. I’m in NL Canada. Not sure what shipping cost would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval