Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TYPHOON H and H Pro

Hi. Nice How much in US dollars is 550 euro.?? Guess I could just look it up but I find when I try to correspond with someone I just look up their avatar to see where they are. No one seems to be doing this anymore?Maybe I will do a post about everyone go their intro and enter where they are. Yes I will put myself on the map soon.Anyhow looks like you got a real deal,hope all the batteries are good,good luck with the wizard ,,why 2 controllers? Do I see 2 cameras?? OH! in one of your posts I see you are from italy. Bella Drone Pkg. Also 1 transmitter looks to maybe have long range antennae,maybe they get different ones shipped over there EH! 5batteries or maybe 7?WOW gonna take you a whole day just to analyze batteries. Hope u have a decent aftermarket charger. Make a list of all things you want to know,don't know and need to know and start searching this forum. Go to top right of page hit the magnifier and start typing. Good luck,flying is a blast.Hoping to see some neat vineyard pictures or vids. Keith

Hi. Nice How much in US dollars is 550 euro.?? Guess I could just look it up but I find when I try to correspond with someone I just look up their avatar to see where they are. No one seems to be doing this anymore?Maybe I will do a post about everyone go their intro and enter where they are. Yes I will put myself on the map soon.Anyhow looks like you got a real deal,hope all the batteries are good,good luck with the wizard ,,why 2 controllers? Do I see 2 cameras?? OH! in one of your posts I see you are from italy. Bella Drone Pkg. Also 1 transmitter looks to maybe have long range antennae,maybe they get different ones shipped over there EH! 5batteries or maybe 7?WOW gonna take you a whole day just to analyze batteries. Hope u have a decent aftermarket charger. Make a list of all things you want to know,don't know and need to know and start searching this forum. Go to top right of page hit the magnifier and start typing. Good luck,flying is a blast.Hoping to see some neat vineyard pictures or vids. Keith
Hi,
Yes I am from Italy, lake Garda and my area has not forbidden area to fly over (except around the hospital because they have a landing area for helicopters on the roof).
Two controllers because the first owner of the drone was a moviemaker and the second transmitter was used to act the camera while the pilot was flying. Batteries are in good condition. It slod the typhoon H because he moved to the dji inspire.
And the drone is currently under warranty for next 4 months, he gave me the warranty papers too.
If you want to see where I live you can watch my first video on youtube (it is taken from a mavic mini)
I am planning to make a video for each village that is sitting on lake Garda shores...like a touristic video guide (of course I will use my typhoon H).

The Typhoon H is a 480mm platform, the Typhoon H Pro is a 520mm. Also I think the ST16's are different. The H has 2 antennas (1) for flight and (1) for video, where the H Pro has 3 (1) for video and (2) for flight. There may be some software differences internally but can't say for sure.

50% dead wrong!

H and H Pro are the same base 480mm aircraft platform. The H Pro includes RealSense, the H does not. The basic H used to come with a two external antenna ST-16, with a third antenna located inside the controller case. The H Pro ST-16 had all three antennas mounted outside the ST-16.

Standard H had two exposed 2.4g antennas exiting the bottom of the airframe. The H Pro employed plastic tubes to conceal the antennas, providing an appearance of having better antennas. In truth the antennas are exactly the same.

Soft and firmware are identical for both but to use RealSense with the Pro you have to enable the RS firmware in the controller. The same RS firmware resides in latent form in the standard H.

A standard H can be quickly converted to an H Pro by installing a RealSense module.

Camera imaging is identical. They use the same camera. Any differences are due to users photography experience level.

Aside from having an extra battery in the H Pro kit and a controller neck strap in the standard kit those are the only differences between the two models.

Reactions: 7cyclops
50% dead wrong!

H and H Pro are the same base 480mm aircraft platform. The H Pro includes RealSense, the H does not. The basic H used to come with a two external antenna ST-16, with a third antenna located inside the controller case. The H Pro ST-16 had all three antennas mounted outside the ST-16.

Standard H had two exposed 2.4g antennas exiting the bottom of the airframe. The H Pro employed plastic tubes to conceal the antennas, providing an appearance of having better antennas. In truth the antennas are exactly the same.

Soft and firmware are identical for both but to use RealSense with the Pro you have to enable the RS firmware in the controller. The same RS firmware resides in latent form in the standard H.

A standard H can be quickly converted to an H Pro by installing a RealSense module.

Camera imaging is identical. They use the same camera. Any differences are due to users photography experience level.

Aside from having an extra battery in the H Pro kit and a controller neck strap in the standard kit those are the only differences between the two models.
You forgot the Wizard. To make things confusing, in EU the standard was called Advanced and the Pro was sold with or without Realsense.

Having two 4 year old never used Wizards I find them very easy to forget[emoji6]
Never used the ones which came with mine, looks like a TV remote, I don't feel comfortable with it.

Hi,
Yes I am from Italy, lake Garda and my area has not forbidden area to fly over (except around the hospital because they have a landing area for helicopters on the roof).
Two controllers because the first owner of the drone was a moviemaker and the second transmitter was used to act the camera while the pilot was flying. Batteries are in good condition. It slod the typhoon H because he moved to the dji inspire.
And the drone is currently under warranty for next 4 months, he gave me the warranty papers too.
If you want to see where I live you can watch my first video on youtube (it is taken from a mavic mini)
I am planning to make a video for each village that is sitting on lake Garda shores...like a touristic video guide (of course I will use my typhoon H).
Baby sail boats,How cute HEH.

This Follow Me video used the Wizard Wand for control.

Reactions: Mmilo1971
The creator of that video has done more work testing out follow modes for just about every brand that has it than anyone else. If someone just has to know who has the best, VegasRobbi is the man to ask.

That's correct I have the H-pro without realsense I got wizard included aswell as all the other stuff and backpack as if am correct did a H not come in a box
You forgot the Wizard. To make things confusing, in EU the standard was called Advanced and the Pro was sold with or without Realsense.

That's correct I have the H-pro without realsense I got wizard included aswell as all the other stuff and backpack as if am correct did a H not come in a box
Yes Basic Advanced just in a box with inserts for the backpack.

In the U.S. the original release of the standard H-480 was sold in what they called the “Color Box”.
I bought two of them between March and December 2016.

The Color Box kit included the H-480 w/o RS, ST-16 with two antennas, screen hood, Wizard, 1 Battery, neck strap, some extra props (I don’t remember the quantity), charger and cables, SD, card, lens cleaning cloth, USB cable, extra lens protector for the camera, gimbal lock, and quick reference guide.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval