Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H at Bestbuy

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that Bestbuy has the typhoon H in stock

Reactions: Mocha
I would sure be careful buying something as technical as this from a big box store. If you have a local or good online hobby shop I think most people would be a lot better off. Luckily we have a great drone only hobby shop here in Jacksonville and he has H's in stock but can answer questions and provide support and service if needed.

I would sure be careful buying something as technical as this from a big box store. If you have a local or good online hobby shop I think most people would be a lot better off. Luckily we have a great drone only hobby shop here in Jacksonville and he has H's in stock but can answer questions and provide support and service if needed.

Hmm, you are clearly not aware of BestBuy return policy which is simply excellent because of the fact that they accept returns on Drones within 15 days from purchase date as long as they're not crashed. No hassle returns/exchanges and No restocking fees whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy
Yes they are great. I do a lot of shopping there so I'm an elite plus member so I get 45 days to return. My local Bestbuy is great taking care of their customers. But always support the local hobby shop when you can

Reactions: VortexRing
I per-ordered mine from Best Buy and received it on 6/2. I too am an elite plus member and hope I get the 45 days. Not sure if that is the case on a drone.

With all the talent we have on this forum tech support is not a problem. However, I like to support my local hobby shop.

I per-ordered mine from Best Buy and received it on 6/2. I too am an elite plus member and hope I get the 45 days. Not sure if that is the case on a drone.

With all the talent we have on this forum tech support is not a problem. However, I like to support my local hobby shop.
I asked an employee. We do get 45 days on the drone too. Too bad I can't get GSP on it

This may sound horrible of me to say, but i wish Best Buy didnt even carry them. Feel like all should be bought from hobby shops. Makes me feel like someone that has no idea on what they're doing and goes and does something irresponsible because they picked it up and wanted to fly something is more likely to happen :/ i get the convenience of it for the folks like us on this forum though.

Hmm, you are clearly not aware of BestBuy return policy which is simply excellent because of the fact that they accept returns on Drones within 15 days from purchase date as long as they're not crashed. No hassle returns/exchanges and No restocking fees whatsoever.

Actually I am clearly aware of this as I have been an Elite member at Best Buy for over 15 years. I know they are a little easier to return things to, but I'm not returning my H and I know the 15 year old kid working there can't answer my questions or help me with anything like my local hobby shop.

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
Actually I am clearly aware of this as I have been an Elite member at Best Buy for over 15 years. I know they are a little easier to return things to, but I'm not returning my H and I know the 15 year old kid working there can't answer my questions or help me with anything like my local hobby shop.
I'm sure that your local shop is great and experts in their line of work but from what you're saying, your assuming a 15 year old kid works there (have to be 18 to work at Bestbuy). The DI employee is an expert in his department and has been flying drones for years. He always helped me out when I had my Phantom 2. I know that not all Bestbuy won't have those employees but some are great. Only reason I still shop there.

support the local hobby stores is better for good service!
not sure the Bestbuy able to offer same level service like the hobby stores.

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
How big of a city do you guys live in that have a local hobby shop? My city is 100K population and I don't think I've ever heard of a hobby shop around these parts. Not that I've really looked, though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval