Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Base Model BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brand new, sent to me directly from the Yuneec factory.

Never once been flown. I opened it up to make sure the camera breaking while traveling thing didn't happen to it and that's it. It was sent to me directly from the Yuneec USA sorting (see label photo).

I will try the go ahead and make an offer method and see how it works. PLEASE don't make goofy offers.

It is the base model with the controller, battery and the other accessories that come with the base model.

I will sell it if someone makes me an offer that reaches the threshold I have in my mind. Obviously if someone exceeds that, that would win. :)

There are two different offers you can make. It comes with one battery which is in the box and completely unused, I also have another absolutely brand new battery that has never been flown or cycled (basically everything being offered here is BRAND new). You can make me an offer on the H with one battery or you can make an offer for the H with 2 batteries.

I am content to sell the battery on it's own should you want to just get the base model with one battery.

Thanks guys.

Hope someone wants this and will pay me for it. For the record, I have one already which is why I don't need this one.

IMG_3586_zpsnzwaltdw.jpg
IMG_3587_zpsvquxj1vo.jpg
IMG_3588_zpsnwaew1j9.jpg
IMG_3589_zpsxznxo232.jpg
IMG_3590_zpswor99vfn.jpg

Ha! I remember when someone once said when I first came on board here that you were the "resident king of memes" and I have to give it up. As an avid forum member of many different hobbies, I would say you have MASTERED the art of the funny placed meme.

That is the funniest movie of all time, or at least top 3 with Airplane and MP.

Well I haven't sold the H nor even got an offer so I guess eBay it is. Maybe I'll just keep the thing. Half of me wants to just keep a second for no reason whatsoever but I find reasons might pop up if I keep it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Ha! I remember when someone once said when I first came on board here that you were the "resident king of memes" and I have to give it up. As an avid forum member of many different hobbies, I would say you have MASTERED the art of the funny placed meme.

monker thumbup.gif

Reactions: Jussaguy

That is the funniest movie of all time, or at least top 3 with Airplane and MP.

Well I haven't sold the H nor even got an offer so I guess eBay it is. Maybe I'll just keep the thing. Half of me wants to just keep a second for no reason whatsoever but I find reasons might pop up if I keep it.
$800 shipped to Arizona

What??? Is that a nope?
Yeah. :) Just trying to inject a little humor.

I should delete this thread anyway as it looks like I am using this as a straight out of the box tester for a new lens but if someone offered me a legitimate price, I might just do it. I certainly need to pad my pockets to get the M600.

I could sell it for $1000 shipped in 5 minutes on eBay which granted would come closer to 900 when it was all said and done but I could probably do $1100.

Don't forget I also have in there a brand new unused second battery so you are essentially offering me 650 for a brand new, factory sealed unit unless of course you weren't counting the second battery but I said in the OP if you want to make an offer without it, to do so.

Either way, 800 shipped is not enough for me. Would rather keep it for that.

I do appreciate the offer though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval