Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Binding

Reaction score
Morning everyone
I went to go flying this morning and the controller wasn't receiving any telemetry from the ST-16. Had to rebind the H. This is the first time this has ever happened to me in the 2 years I have had this drone. The last time I flew was 10 day ago with no issues.
Any one ever have this happen and how does the Typhoon H become unbound from the ST-16 controller?

Thanks

Did you have to create a new "Model' as part of the fresh bind?
Did you also have to rebind the camera? If so, did the camera rebind require the 10 digit passcode?
Any recent history, such as factory reset, firmware updates, binding to a different drone, binding to a different model, etc. that might be related?

Morning everyone
I went to go flying this morning and the controller wasn't receiving any telemetry from the ST-16. Had to rebind the H. This is the first time this has ever happened to me in the 2 years I have had this drone. The last time I flew was 10 day ago with no issues.
Any one ever have this happen and how does the Typhoon H become unbound from the ST-16 controller?

Thanks
It is not uncommon for this to happen at all. If you have been using it on a regular basis and not had to do this, you are fortunate. I got mine in 2016 and have had to do it multiple times. Sometimes it just happens for no reason at all. Just re-bind and away you go.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Thanks for the feed back. Yes I had to create a "New Model" and no I did not have to rebind the camera. No factory update, no firmware update no binding to anything else. Just flew it 2 weeks ago put it in the box when done. Yesterday, took it out of the box and the gremlin's had attacked. Did a rebind and went flying with no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval