Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H camera

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I have an H that I am having issues with the camera. Turn on H and everything boots up but no green light on camera. Cannot bind , but gimbal works ok with ST16 . Any way to reboot camera?

The camera and gimbal are actually two things built into the same housing. It is pretty common to have a problem with one but not the other.
Your issue sounds like no power is reaching the camera. You can try reset using the buttons on the back of the camera, but it is not likely to help. You will need something small to press the buttons. @Steve Carr provided the picture below and has often recommended breaking a toothpick to reach both buttons at the same time.
Camera reset buttons 1.jpg

The buttons are approximately at the same level as the housing. The stroke of the buttons is very small, but the switching is at least noticeable.

However, I don't think that a reset helps in this case. If there is no reaction of the front LED of the camera and the gimbal works then most probably the power wire to the camera is broken. It is a 4-wire cable with slighly thicker wires than the others (motor or sensors wiring).
If the front LED shows something but remains white then I think the WiFi board is broken.
If the front LED goes green blinking but no WiFi hotspot is available then the antenna may be the source of the problem.

br HE

That's pretty clever. I wonder if tweezers would work just as well. I don't have my H in front of me so cannot tell how deep you have to press the buttons to activate them.
This reminds me of the slogan a friend had posted on his office wall.

"There is always a better different way".

With that in mind, this is the tool I use. It's made from driving a straight pin into the handle of a child's paint brush. A second straight pin is soldered across the head of the first. The second pin is then bent to match the spacing of the buttons and clipped to provide a reasonable length and even ends. This one has a LOT of mileage on it.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Hello

[B]Chipkramer[/B]. were you able to solve it? mine has the same issue, tried to bind but does not show, I created another profile and so on but camera is not showing, gimbal seems to work, I bougth this one 3 years ago and just decided to open, and I am frustated camera does not work

Hello

..... tried to bind but does not show......

Please help us identify the exact issue by completing the attached Binding Verification process.
The verification is not just "binding instructions". It is a verification of the MANY hidden clues in the binding process. The purpose is to identify abnormal conditions that are preventing a successful bind and to identify the exact point the binding process is failing. That information can assist in determining the best course to remedy the problem.
You will need to perform every step up to the point the verification does not match what you see. Do not skip any steps. Every step must be performed. Even the steps you have no doubt are already in the correct condition. After some preparation steps, the verification falls into a routine of directing an action, then verifying the correct response to the action. When you reach a verification step that does not match what you see, or if you are unsure if it matches, STOP. Report the step number back to the forum, and what you actually saw at that step. We can then go from there.

Reactions: Pier2162
Pretty sure the original poster abandoned this thread right after making it.

A "thank you, I solved it" would have been enough... Unfortunately, this is a behavior that I find on many forums I frequent. The "social" world leads people to think that everything is due.
And there is a good deal of rudeness, especially in recent generations.

Hello this is a very complete and a detailed guide I really appreciate it, I am following every step to ensure I am doing the rigth way, I am posting the the result in a few days, thank you very much!

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold