Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H CCC?

I hope you've seen this video by Ty Pilot on CCC.

I posted this same YT video today, as it showed it was shared 1/15/19 on YT, but apparently the original must have been posted previously, based on the date I see it was shared here. Apologies. I assumed it was the latest info on the subject, being only one day old. It seems like I learn something new with each video shared on the CCC subject. For example, with this one, I learned that the speed (upper right corner, in the back) needs to be set to the highest level before starting the flight you've set. This seems counter intuitive to me. I've not yet tried it and it'll probably have to waited until the weather warms up some.

Last edited:
@Merhlin and others. As I had a regular Typhoon H before I had the H Plus, I made videos that are specific to the model type. When you see my videos, the ones with the orange in the lower right of the video card/thumbnail, these are directed at Typhoon H, when you see one that has a blue in the lower right - this would be for the H Plus. What I have found is that the CCC on both operate very similar but due to subtle differences, procedures I used to get the Typhoon H flying a CCC did not always work when flying a Plus.

The devil of CCC is in the details.;) Each video has some specifics that pertain to the specific model, it looks like you saw my new video but have now confused it with the one I posted in November 2017.

This is the CCC Video for the Plus that i just uploaded yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: AveryBadman96
@Merhlin and others. As I had a regular Typhoon H before I had the H Plus, I made videos that are specific to the model type. When you see my videos, the ones with the orange in the lower right of the video card/thumbnail, these are directed at Typhoon H, when you see one that has a blue in the lower right - this would be for the H Plus. What I have found is that the CCC on both operate very similar but due to subtle differences, procedures I used to get the Typhoon H flying a CCC did not always work when flying a Plus.

The devil of CCC is in the details.;) Each video has some specifics that pertain to the specific model, it looks like you saw my new video but have now confused it with the one I posted in November 2017.

This is the CCC Video for the Plus that i just uploaded yesterday.

OK. I shared this, the blue one, but "management" took it down. I starting searching to see where the post was already up. I guess I saw the orange one and not recognizing that color detail, but seeing the similarities I confused the two. Apparently the blue one is posted in this forum somewhere, explaining why mine was removed. Thanks for the heads-up. I am one of the guys that has had difficulties consistently getting the CCC function to work. Maybe I posted the right video in the wrong forum. D'oh. The older I get, the more easily I apparently become confused.

Sorry about any confusion... I have added the Updated date to the How To: CCC thread title to clarify. Still less confusing, than having 3 different threads simultaneously discussing the same resource.

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwight.a.atkinson