Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H CG03+ gimbal board

Reaction score
Hi i need some help on where I can buy this gimbal board for my cg03+, its broke thank you..i live in the philippines anyone could help on where to buy it will be a big help

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_081052.jpg
    IMG_20200907_081052.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 21
Don't know what is available in your home country, but this guy in the States is one of the few people left who obtains spares for and repairs these things down to the smallest detail level.

https://yuneecskins.com/yuneec-parts

If anyone's got one it'll be him, but heads up - you'll have to send him your old broken parts to get a new one so he can keep his service going !

Doesn't matter. You cannot replace it yourself. The boards are calibrated to one specific gimbal and cannot be interchanged. The calibration can only be done by Yuneec as well as certified repair shops. If you install a new board the gimbal usually goes crazy. Some more and some less. But I have not seen a succesful repair yet.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Doesn't matter. You cannot replace it yourself. The boards are calibrated to one specific gimbal and cannot be interchanged. The calibration can only be done by Yuneec as well as certified repair shops. If you install a new board the gimbal usually goes crazy. Some more and some less. But I have not seen a succesful repair yet.

Yeah sorry - should have made it clearer that I meant you'd have to send your camera to him to get fixed, rather than just to get new part. I think he can do the programming necessary, but pls don't take my word for it and contact him directly to check !

Reactions: WTFDproject
Where I will send it can you give me his email or address on where I can msg him for the repairs

Where I will send it can you give me his email or address on where I can msg him for the repairs
Send a message by clicking on the link @Yuneec Skins and select Start Conversation. You can also go to the website www.yuneecskins.com and look for Contacts. John is one of our Approved Vendors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop