Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H CGO3+ missing camera parts

Reaction score
I bought a Typhoon H with a CGO3+ , but the upper plate is missing. You say I just plug into the back of the camera, next to the memory chip, or is the white stick and spring the connector? How do I make camera power up? Yes I need an upper plate.
Thanks in advance g

Attachments

• B856291D-FE58-465C-8475-A35F3874EE39.jpeg
    B856291D-FE58-465C-8475-A35F3874EE39.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
The camera will need considerable repair based on just that picture. It cannot be used or powered on because of all the missing pieces. It's possible there is other damage as well but it can't be tested until the gimbal is replaced.

The camera will need considerable repair based on just that picture. It cannot be used or powered on because of all the missing pieces. It's possible there is other damage as well but it can't be tested until the gimbal is replaced.

thanks, I need the control board, special cable set? I was A PACE certified telco tech! 20 years ago,,, if I buy a board wire up to test. I have set up 3 way gimbals when the movie world 30 years ago. Disabled now an can’t find how to get power and tx channel to camera. Thanks for the help of keeping me sober and occupied, heh

1592542578406.jpeg

It is missing the upper gimbal half, the contact plate and all of the wires have been ripped off of the slip ring. So it will need a new slip ring assy.
You can get the parts from Yuneecskins.com.

Go to this page and download the repair pdf file. That will provide a lot of the information you are looking for on the CGO3+ camera:

The IMU connection is inside the gimbal. I think it is still there.
If the gimbal itself is bent (the arms), it will probaly not be repairable.

The missing parts are:
YUNCGO3P105
YUNCGO3P104
YUNCGO3P115SVC

The slip ring needs to be replaced: YUNCGO3P110.

I can not clearly see if the rails left and right of the mounting part are OK. They often break in case of such crashs. If broken you need YUNTYH108.

You will find pictures with the part numbers if you search for it.

br HE

Reactions: Steve Carr
Im needing this part but cannot find it...Any help wpuld be appreciated.
Screenshot_20200831-073432_Chrome.jpg

The bigger the picture, I'm nearsighted.
A keyboard, fingers to type a search on the Internet.
And no need to ask the questions in 36 posts, one is enough.
Look at her :
(If it is absent there, it may be present elsewhere.)
Help...Needing this part..

Send a question here to see if he has the part:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval