Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H crash. Hidden Compass Calibration Warning and terribly lazy CS (not even answering e-mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first H fell out of the sky randomly and was completely destroyed. It is now on it's way back to me from Yuneec USA repair after a lengthy 2 months.

Without a word of what the cause of the failure, they repaired/replaced any components that needed it, which was practically every component. I had to send in my 2nd H due to the camera connection issues as well. Supposedly that is also being worked on. Frustrated by the delays, but I'm happy they took care of it without a fight. I do love the H and although have thought about switching to DJI or other, I'm sort of embedded with it now.

Customer service responses lately have been much better than a couple months ago. They respond within an hour now to emails. They seem to be more pleasant on the calls I've made recently, but based on my overall experience I rate them a 2 out of 10 for delays, lost telemetry files, lack of communication and often rude customer service people. I felt like I got the blowoff from them a number of times.

-Brian

My typhoon h pro real sense crashed today and when I check the telemetry data it showed an error 32 just before it smashed into the ground. Upon hitting the ground both landing gears broke off, three propellers broke, the propeller arms are mangled, the sensors have indents, the 4K camera is destroyed. I was hovering the drone 2.86m off the ground as the telemetry illustrates and suddenly lost control and flew into the ground.

I bought this drone at Best Buy 12 days ago and I live overseas so this happened outside of the USA. Would yuneec's warranty still apply to me?

Also when I checked the telemetry I saw there were several flight logs that lasted 20 minutes average, before the date I purchased it. These logs are shown in the attached images. Are these factory test? Or was there someone who used this before I purchased it? Could someone please help me as this purchase was after months of savings. My first flight was the 2nd August 2017. Could someone analyze my situation, as I am new to this all, and guide me accordingly.

Would unique replace my drone? What are your experiences if you had a similar problem?

Attachments

• IMG_7402.JPG
    IMG_7402.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7403.JPG
    IMG_7403.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
My typhoon h pro real sense crashed today and when I check the telemetry data it showed an error 32 just before it smashed into the ground. Upon hitting the ground both landing gears broke off, three propellers broke, the propeller arms are mangled, the sensors have indents, the 4K camera is destroyed. I was hovering the drone 2.86m off the ground as the telemetry illustrates and suddenly lost control and flew into the ground.
I bought this drone at Best Buy 12 days ago and I live overseas so this happened outside of the USA. Would yuneec's warranty still apply to me?
Also when I checked the telemetry I saw there were several flight logs that lasted 20 minutes average, before the date I purchased it. These logs are shown in the attached images. Are these factory test? Or was there someone who used this before I purchased it? Could someone please help me as this purchase was after months of savings. My first flight was the 2nd August 2017. Could someone analyze my situation, as I am new to this all, and guide me accordingly.
Would unique replace my drone? What are your experiences if you had a similar problem?
I would be happy to help you out but you need to start a new thread on this page: Typhoon H Help

This thread is locked so no one can reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval