Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h crashed for no apparent reason

Reaction score
Hey guys I got my typhoon h on Saturday but didn't fly it until yesterday (sunday) and the 1st 2 flights went good until the 3rd 1... I was hovering 20ft up in the air playing with the camera functions trying to get use to them until all of a sudden it just fell out of flight and crashed to the floor. Has anybody else experienced it just falling and crashing tp the floor for no apparent reason?

It's happened a couple of times to some others when the battery didn't get "Snapped" into place. It's possible for the battery to make contact even if it isn't fully locked. You really have to push hard to get it snapped.

It's happened a couple of times to some others when the battery didn't get "Snapped" into place. It's possible for the battery to make contact even if it isn't fully locked. You really have to push hard to get it snapped.
The battery was fully pushed in it didn't give me any warnings it just fell out of flight like a dead fly. I hope yuneec doesn't try to say it's my fault

Reactions: Steve Carr
I posted 2 pictures the drone won't turn on anymore

I posted 2 pictures the drone won't turn on anymore
Yup. Call Yuneec immediately. If the battery was fully inserted, then something came loose inside. They will figure out what failed. I doubt they will give you a hard time. They seem pretty good about taking care of customers.

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
That's a bad crash... Give Yuneec a call, i'm sure they would want to see your sd card. Sorry for your crash!
I didn't record. I called them and they said just to send in the st 16 and drone but they made it very aware that they don't cover crashes when it clearly was a malfunction

Yup. Call Yuneec immediately. If the battery was fully inserted, then something came loose inside. They will figure out what failed. I doubt they will give you a hard time. They seem pretty good about taking care of customers.
They are making me pat for shipping when it was a malfunction on their part. I don't know what to do I'm really bummed out I think I should take it back to the retailer

Ouch, that looks like a nasty tumble. You did not perhaps hold in the red button? Read somewhere some people think that a good way to land...let me tell you it is not!

Ouch, that looks like a nasty tumble. You did not perhaps hold in the red button? Read somewhere some people think that a good way to land...let me tell you it is not!
Not I'm that an idiot it just shut off I don't know what happened this is the 2nd time I had a yuneec defect 1st 1 was with the typhoon q500 4k

Not I'm that an idiot it just shut off I don't know what happened this is the 2nd time I had a yuneec defect 1st 1 was with the typhoon q500 4k
Did Yuneec take care of you last year?? Send it in and they will take of you this time.

The battery has a lift latch that you must use or push it really hard to latch. Same with the props they must be locked in. Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval