Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H drone will not hold a pan spin.

Reaction score
My Typhoon H will not stay in one position when I rotate the drone 360. The drone starts spinning and within a half of a rotation it starts to widen the one spot rotation and fly "controlled" out of the spin. Just wierd, it is probably an easy fix any ideas?

Have you checked the hardware monitor of the ST16 to make sure you are getting full deflection from all the sticks and that they are immediately returning to center? BTW - you can do this check with the drone off.

I had a similar issue. I wound up having to send in my ST-16 unit after I tried all the "at home" fixes. Calibrating, cleaning the dust, etc. You might start with calibrating that rudder stick.

If it drifts when you turn only in one direction it may be a stick problem. If it drifts when you go in either left or right it's more likely a compass issue. Have your recalibrated the compass? Are you close to the ground when this happens? Have you tried it higher than 30'?

I have a busted arm that is lose and might be causing problems. A repair guy put a broken arm on for a broken arm.

I have a busted arm that is lose and might be causing problems. A repair guy put a broken arm on for a broken arm.
Umm....yeah, that could definitely cause a problem. I wouldn't fly it until it's fixed or you may have to change several motor arms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy