Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Gimbal Problem

Reaction score
I am experiencing an issue with the gimbal on my H that I was hoping someone knows how to resolve...
I powered up the H to do some flying and I noticed I did not have full control of the gimbal. It seems to pan left and right just fine but when I power it up, the camera slowly points straight down and stays there. Nothing I can do on ST-16 will correct the issue. The camera is still working fine. I just cant seem to get it to tilt.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The other thing is I'm not sure which model I have. I do have RealSense and the ST-16 controller.

Thanks,
Dave

If it doesn't say plus on the copter then it's a H Pro version. It will probably say CGO3+ on the camera.

What do mean When you power up? Take off?
Take the camera off and slide back on see if that makes a difference.

So the camera initiates, then slowly falls? What's the Led colour on the camera?

There are two buttons undeath the camera which can reset it, but it might not need that.

So I have the camera off and there is an embossed arrow on the bottom of the mount. Should that arrow point towards the front or the back?

LED is now Green. When I go into tilt mode and turn the dial, It pans left and right. When I in the A position on the tilt switch, it initially would move about 1/4" but that's it. Now it won't move at all. Only pan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece