Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Lifting Weight Limit

I am also considering to use my Typhoon H for drone fishing, I will put at least 10 oz of sinker, at least 20 oz of fish as bait, then the rig, the hook, all in all I think the entire rig is 40-50 oz. Can my Typhoon H handle this weight? Then considering the line, will it add some weight?
Thank you for future answers.
I've loaded for same proposes around 500-700g without a problem except the battery drains to fast but removing the CGO3+ makes a huge difference on the payload. This weekend I will measure how much it can lift.

Be advised the max lift limit is determined as being that point at which the aircraft can no longer maintain stability and crashes. In flight stability decreases as weight increases. What can be lifted in a stationary hover is more than can be carried in directional flight as available power being used for lifting is diverted to provide directional thrust. Essentially, if carrying enough weight, an over loaded multicopter will tumble and fall when it transitions from hover to directional flight.

As mentioned by others, we can reduce weight to fly longer but the addition of weight always reduces flight time. The higher the weight the shorter the flight time.

There is no simple answer. Any drone can carry payload. The question is how much and what you define as "can". Two extrem examples: You want to fly acro with payload or you want simply to lift a weight for a while.

However, Typhoon H has power reserve and is one of the better capable drones to carry weight.

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital