Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h , making constant ringing tone

Reaction score
i went to start my typhoon h , in the concrete basement , and the drone was making a constant ringing tone , why did it do that , location perhaps , i never seen it do that

Reactions: mjolah
i went to start my typhoon h , in the concrete basement , and the drone was making a constant ringing tone , why did it do that , location perhaps , i never seen it do that
Strange. Does it do it everytime in the basement? You never hear it at any other location?

You mean loss of GPS signal? If that's the case it would be easy to check. Just turn off the GPS on the ST16.

Just remember that a concrete basement ( if yours is concrete ) will be a two fold problem. Concrete walls and floor with rebar, and the wires in the floor above you. Turn off the GPS and try again as Steve mentioned.

What happens when you try to answer it?

Sorry - couldn't resist low-hanging fruit.

My guess is that there's a joystick that is not centered, either because it's physically not centered, or because it's dirty, or because it's out of calibration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace