Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Mapping, my first Mapping mission

Here's to give you an idea of manual mapping and recap pro but you can use Map Made Easy to render, and this video sparked my interest back then that it has gotten me to where I am today, and I still incorporate old school methods to date.
(Sorry to post a DJI related video, this might be deemed as trolling. But it is the only clear and good representation and the majority of examples uses DJI product. I don't screen record my workflow, I am using bootcamp on a Mac and screen recording slows down my work)

Here's to give you an idea of manual mapping and recap pro but you can use Map Made Easy to render, and this video sparked my interest back then that it has gotten me to where I am today, and I still incorporate old school methods to date.
(Sorry to post a DJI related video, this might be deemed as trolling. But it is the only clear and good representation and the majority of examples uses DJI product. I don't screen record my workflow, I am using bootcamp on a Mac and screen recording slows down my work)

Thank you so much, im extremely interested in getting more into mapping mainly for personal self interest but also something that i may be able to use later on to generate some business.

Reactions: RPR
I know you will be able to understand, because process is easy, it just takes patience, and if you are going to venture to becoming a commercial operator, manual mapping is very useful when mapping in tight places.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval