Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H ND Filters

Reaction score
Is there ANYWHERE left that I can get ND filters for my Typhoon H? I’ve been all over the internet and it looks like they’ve been discontinued. Thanks?

Amazon UK still have some, though they seem a bit overpriced, and one review says they are too heavy for a CGO3, so not sure that bodes well...

Last edited:
Reactions: dmchord
Check if Freewell still can deliver:

br HE

You don't say where in the world you are, but as it happens I have a spare set of neewer NDs for TH. These cost more like £12 back in the day, so probably not in the same league as the freewells, but TBH I have had zero problems with the other set of identical ones I use regularly (they sent me 2 by mistake), and can confirm they are light enough to not affect the CGO3+. If you really are struggling to find anything else then maybe I can help...

Check if Freewell still can deliver:

br HE
Freewell has discontinued those filters. I know this because I tried to order them through their website last year and it wouldn't let me add them to my cart so I contacted them about that and they replied that they've been discontinued.

I searched around the internet for them and had a couple of false starts but finally I found a used Freewell 6 pack of filters on B&H's website and bought them through them. I've been very happy with them. Sadly, it was the only set B&H had.

By the way, I was notified last week that B&H got in a new shipment of landing gear. I ordered a pair and got them 2 days later. I think they still have some in stock and at $9.99 it's a pretty good deal!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval