Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Package For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Typhoon H with Intel Realsense, CGO3+ camera and gimbal, Wizard remote, ST16 omni mushroom and patch antennas, two Yuneec batteries, charger, extra propellers, all in their original pristine factory packaging with the Yuneec fitted backpack case. Also includes an unused LiPo battery made for a different product and a custom made adapter for it, purchased from Ebay for a total of $89. It all worked 5 hours ago, and has never been crashed. Suddenly the WiFi stopped working and elsewhere on this forum I'm told it may need to have the WiFi board replaced or the black wires looked at or the connectors reseated or some other technical stuff. All I know is it flew twice today and then I couldn't reconnect the WiFi, so it's useless to me even though it still flies. I don't have the patience to tinker with stuff that stops working, I'd rather buy something else and I've already put down a deposit on a Skydio 2. So make an offer, I just want it gone and make back a few dollars toward my new aircraft....

Check messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33