Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus / 520 accessories for sale on ebay uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
you were not satisfied with the typhoon h plus
It is a brilliant drone but I had problems with the realsense not working and draining the batteries and the camera taking ages to boot up.
Yuneec UK customer services completely ignored my emails on two attempts so Amazon refunded me.
I wish Yuneec UK customer services had dealt with the issue but I cannot live with a company that does not even respond to problems when I am planning to use it commercially.
Finding something anything as good at the price is impossible

Are you sure the problem was the copter? The camera takes a long time because of the EU Firmware, the realsense may of been resolved on here, Yuneec UK are very good, you could of booked an appointment to talk them and take your H, just dismissing it as a fault is not fair. Amazon aren't that great, I would think twice buying a copter from them personally.
Are you trying to say the problem is with me? If so I think not. I have got loads of problems but they are not manifested through a Yuneec drone.
I had issues from the outset when the first firmware update failed to complete. If you think that is my fault think again. I am a micro-controller and C++ expert and followed the exact procedure that Yuneec set out. I could hack it no problem but would not do that. Then the ST16S controller went haywire, freezing all the time, and the camera problems started. The camera was taking almost three minutes to become connectable.
I did not notice the problem with the realsense for a while as I would not normally use it, but it was definitely a problem that others have had and reported on this forum.
I did not bother calling them because of the severity of the problems, I like to keep a paper trail in such circumstances. Not to mention the fact that if you work it is hard to find time to sit waiting for a call to be answered.
Yuneec UK customer services completely ignored me. Twice. And when I reported to Hong Kong they ignored me too.
So how is it unfair that I returned it to Amazon? What would you do? Wait a year?
Are you suggesting that it is normal and OK for Yuneec UK customer services to behave this way?

I said I wouldn't buy an expensive copter from them, you don't know the history and have been known too be a little shady as they say, but rather a dealer lolke Hobbymounts or Yuneec UK. I'm not sure Amazon are even an authorised seller? So might be reluctant to deal with unauthorised stock, I don't know that for sure, personally I'm not a Firmware addict, so I don't bother usually, I think many on here have said "if it ain't broke".. I've never found Yuneec UK to have any problems personally, emails and calls answered promptly, but as with USA customer services there have been a few issues, the one positive with Amazon is their return policy, Yuneec headquarters I believe is in China.
It does not matter where you buy something. If it is under manufacturers guarantee they should deal with it. Yuneec did not, I have it fully documented.
Finally I bought it from Amazon supplied by Amazon for the very reason that if a manufacturer gives you grief Amazon will refund you.
I am gutted, it is the best drone that I have ever flown. But I cannot put up with zero customer service.

I said I wouldn't buy an expensive copter from them, you don't know the history and have been known too be a little shady as they say, but rather a dealer lolke Hobbymounts or Yuneec UK. I'm not sure Amazon are even an authorised seller? So might be reluctant to deal with unauthorised stock, I don't know that for sure, personally I'm not a Firmware addict, so I don't bother usually, I think many on here have said "if it ain't broke".. I've never found Yuneec UK to have any problems personally, emails and calls answered promptly, but as with USA customer services there have been a few issues, the one positive with Amazon is their return policy, Yuneec headquarters I believe is in China.
Another thing.
Amazon is the best place to avoid counterfeit goods in my experience.
They know what is going on.
Having said that Hobbymounts and Yuneec UK are surely also trustworthy as you mention. And I always prefer to use the "small guy", but sometimes Amazon come up best on the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig