Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus C23 camera?

Appreciate Steve, thank you very much, i will try updating this file and let you know the outcome, so is this the stable and working version?

Appreciate Steve, thank you very much, i will try updating this file and let you know the outcome, so is this the stable and working version?

Reactions: Steve Carr
As far as I can remember it is. It's over a year old. You can always reinstall the current version. If you still have a problem I can give you just the previous version if I can find it. In any case, this should help determine if it's firmware or hardware related problem that you have.

Reactions: DCH
As far as I can remember it is. It's over a year old. You can always reinstall the current version. If you still have a problem I can give you just the previous version if I can find it. In any case, this should help determine if it's firmware or hardware related problem that you have.
Hi Steve,

Sure please do share and upload the previous version in order for me to try it. Thanks

You almost feel the plus was a minus compared to the original H.

Hello All,

I have tried all the build FW updates and apparently doesnt resolve the issue with the gimbal, though there is no buzzing sound and also only for the build 784 and 806 it responds to ST16 and for rest of the builds the gimbal keeps buzzing and more notably when the camera is attempted to point downwards the gimbal starts shaking violently, i have uploaded the video in the below link.

Typhoon H Plus gimbal shaky

• Sad
Reactions: DCH and Steve Carr
Hello All,

I have tried all the build FW updates and apparently doesnt resolve the issue with the gimbal, though there is no buzzing sound and also only for the build 784 and 806 it responds to ST16 and for rest of the builds the gimbal keeps buzzing and more notably when the camera is attempted to point downwards the gimbal starts shaking violently, i have uploaded the video in the below link.

Typhoon H Plus gimbal shaky
That is very unfortunate.
Was there any difference between the current firmware and the older ones?

Hello Steve,

I am really not sure about the difference as such between the current and older firmwares ,perhaps im running the build 822 as of now on the drone and ST16 except the gimbal which is on build 784 and also tried 806, both of these the gimbal works properly but the camera doesnt align at 0 degree and points at -20 degree angle always if i attempt to tilt it downwards the gimbal shakes violently as in the video posted and while tilting upwards the camera doesnt respond to inputs, however its able to rotate both CW and CCW no issues with it.

Any suggestions if you could provide

Do you think calibration needs to be done for the drone after the FW update everytime?
There is no way to run a gimbal calibration. It has to be sent to a dealer who has the software. However, the cost of a calibration should be minimal. It takes about 15-20 minutes.

It does sound like your camera needs the calibration. It isn't just a vibration issue.

Reactions: DCH
There is no way to run a gimbal calibration. It has to be sent to a dealer who has the software. However, the cost of a calibration should be minimal. It takes about 15-20 minutes.

It does sound like your camera needs the calibration. It isn't just a vibration issue.
Does this mean that there is calibration issue with both Gimbal and the camera?

Could there be a problem with the hardware as well? any thoughts

Not suggesting anything, but has there ever been a hard landing or anything which might of contributed in your.mind?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss