Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus for sale/trade $899. XXX. SOLD XXX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have an excellent condition typhoon h plus I’m selling or would consider trading for a Mavic 2 pro (hope that’s allowed, if not an admin can edit this or let me know and I will). Cash/trade type deal.

Comes with everything standard for accessories. Only 1 battery but it’s excellent and getting around 18 minutes. Comes with backpack, 6 props, charger and charging plugs, filter ring, dro-might camera/gimbal lock, the usual.

This is one of 2 back up drones I have and I’m going to be traveling soon so want to try out the Mavic 2 pro as it’s much easier to transport. There’s a tiny scratch from moving drone around (not sure where it came from) but barely noticeable, that’s the only visual issue.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions. No issues whatsoever with drone and running latest updates. Neither the camera, or drone, have had any of the idiocentric issues or gremlins since day 1...it’s solid as a rock.

Will ship at buyers expense, usually around $40-$60 depending on location. I’m in Rhode Island.

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

View attachment 24226

View attachment 24227

View attachment 24228

View attachment 24229

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics