Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus Manual

Software update fails on ST16. What should I do?

Initializing ST16 will not connect. WiFi is connected normally. However, software update isnt possible.

Pressing the update button does not proceed with the update.

Attachments

• 20190905_140745.png
    20190905_140745.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 52
  • 20190905_140930.png
    20190905_140930.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
  • 20190905_140955.png
    20190905_140955.png
    2 MB · Views: 51
Put an sd card in the camera and turn on the H Plus and the controller. Make sure you see the telemetry and the video feed. Then do the update again. It should ask you to connect to your home wifi. If you don't have home wifi it won't work.

NEED HELP. I felt a ST-16 reset would help with an issue I had. It did however I lost the app “flightmode2.0. Of course I need that to operate the Typhoon H+. Anyone know how and where I might find it, dnload it and reinstall. Also is there anything else I need I may have lost?

Thanks
DogFishBandanna

NEED HELP. I felt a ST-16 reset would help with an issue I had. It did however I lost the app “flightmode2.0. Of course I need that to operate the Typhoon H+. Anyone know how and where I might find it, dnload it and reinstall. Also is there anything else I need I may have lost?
Thanks
DogFishBandanna
See this thread: FlightMode 2.0 re-install

Here is my latest Manual and Chklist.

I sent my H + in for repair as the CCC task function was not working. The other tasks function OK.
I'm also getting an "avionics voltage error low", this only shows if you look a the "history", when first using the H+. They have not been able to tell me what is causing it other then is the battery fully charged - and yes it is and it occurs with either flight battery for the H+.

I have landed in all the modes and it works great every time. Land manually and hold the stick back and it stops the motors within 3-4 sec's every time no need the hold with thumb and press button with other finger.

The CCC and other tasks have been tested to the extent I could. The other tasks work fine just CCC is a problem - would not perform the task at all just hovered where it was no go to 1st waypoint.
Have to wait for return of H+ to re-verify their operation.

9/9/2018

Updated the manual with the 2 new updates from the last couple of weeks. Also added a section on telemetry retrieval from the ST16S and on Smart mode. A little on the new Team mode what I could without another ST16S to fully test.

Cleaned up the “Update” section and add some more pic's in hopes of help maybe some others of how the process works.

With update 1.1.01_BUILD757_20180906 the opening screen with the "Update Reminder" was removed.

In testing the smart mode, the H+ would travel in a circle if the right stick was held to the left or the right for and length of time. The fwd and back on the stick it moves as expected - straight fwd or straight back.
OH and made the Binding I hope clearer on what to do.
CCC mode is still not performing as described - sometimes it works - it’s not consistent. Did not test with update Build757 yet.

It also seems faster in Sport mode – or it’s because I have not used it for a couple of weeks.

Had no problems with either update – both went well.

Also made changes to the check list.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/26/2019
Well updated the manual to reflect the updates that have occured, with the info. Ty Pilot learned for the CCC function.
Corrected some type O's and corrected some confusing information I hope, also included the steps to manually downgrade or upgrade the firmware.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
05/11/2019
Updated the TEAM Mode section with DCH's input. Added 2 addendums rdonson’s ideal for the calibration procedures one for before APP BUILD 829 and one for after the build which passworded us out. And or corrections.
just a great manual all the pictures are just great Typhoon should use this manual
thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop