Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus missing firmware

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with an ST16S that is missing its flight system? I just did a reset but now there is no flight system on the controller and the Sd card update system is not working. Perhaps because it needs to be completely installed and not updated? No luck at all with tech support. I even emailed the UK office. The phone number listed for US is to register for a $100 gift card? (Sounds like a spam call).
Anyone here that can help me locate a way to download a “new installation” of the system? All I can find anywhere is updates. Thanks in advance for any help!

All I can offer is the firmware and instructions for an SD card Update. The ST16S "factory reset" always deletes the normal flight app. You normally just have to reload the APP. It would be best this time if you load all sections for the controller. When you follow the instructions:
1.) Ensure you perform the "Preparation" section at the front. If you don't perform these steps, the APP will NOT update.
2.) If you are not updating the Camera and Drone, you do not need to perform "Phase 1". Skip ahead to perform "Phase 2" and "Phase 3".
3.) The file structure in the linked repository has apparently changed somewhat since the document was written. Build 822 is the latest released version. If you need help with finding the correct files, let us know.

See Attachment 30 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade) in the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project.

All I can offer is the firmware and instructions for an SD card Update. The ST16S "factory reset" always deletes the normal flight app. You normally just have to reload the APP. It would be best this time if you load all sections for the controller. When you follow the instructions:
1.) Ensure you perform the "Preparation" section at the front. If you don't perform these steps, the APP will NOT update.
2.) If you are not updating the Camera and Drone, you do not need to perform "Phase 1". Skip ahead to perform "Phase 2" and "Phase 3".
3.) The file structure in the linked repository has apparently changed somewhat since the document was written. Build 822 is the latest released version. If you need help with finding the correct files, let us know.

See Attachment 30 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade) in the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project.
could you provide me with a link for the flight app for the st16s[typhhoon h plus].im new to this and cant find anything. thanks

could you provide me with a link for the flight app for the st16s[typhhoon h plus].im new to this and cant find anything. thanks
You can find the downloads at YuneecSkins.com. If you need help you can @Yuneec Skins

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
You can find the downloads at YuneecSkins.com. If you need help you can @Yuneec Skins
Would it be possible if you inform me how I download and install. Do I plug groundstation in pc via USB cable or use sd card for installation. I have tried via USB cable downloading to my desktop then drag and drop into the st16s in this pc . I'm not sure if this is how to do it properly. If you could help me it would be much appreciated. Sorry for the inconvenience I have only owned DJI drones before and it's all easy for them. Thank you

Would it be possible if you inform me how I download and install. Do I plug groundstation in pc via USB cable or use sd card for installation. I have tried via USB cable downloading to my desktop then drag and drop into the st16s in this pc . I'm not sure if this is how to do it properly. If you could help me it would be much appreciated. Sorry for the inconvenience I have only owned DJI drones before and it's all easy for them. Thank you
Attachment 33 SD card Upgrade/downgrade for H+ in the document attached to this post should guide you.

Be sure to read all the way through the instructions before starting it. You should likely only need the portion about restoring the Flight2Mode app.

Attachments

• WTFDproject Rev89.pdf
    46.9 MB · Views: 19
Attachment 33 SD card Upgrade/downgrade for H+ in the document attached to this post should guide you.

Be sure to read all the way through the instructions before starting it. You should likely only need the portion about restoring the Flight2Mode app.
Thank you I will have a careful read.thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval