Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h plus video

Reaction score
My goodness, just got a typhoon h plus and the video is spectacular. I'm inlove with this drone. Video out of the camera is a little flat but with some color correcting and wow, that all I can say. My shots we're breath taking. If anyone else has video please post some as there isn't a lot of cinematic video on YouTube.

Anyways this is the video I took.

And if someone can tell me what update the lastest firmware has. This is really hard to find online.

I just updated as soon as I got it. With reading everyone tread maybe I should have waited

So when did you get it? The latest update just showed up two days ago. The one before that which some downloaded from the Global OTA was not meant for the public.

If your Plus is working and you are seeing no issues you are probably okay.

If you want to know which version you can just boot up the St-16, and look and see what version your running. My guess is you have build 822.

Most everyone is reporting 822 is quite stable as was 784, so you should be good.
Nice work on the video. Did you set the camera mode to Natural? That may be why the color was flat.

Oh recently ask some video about Typhoon h +And here I am, a great forum. Typhoon pic quality just amazing I'll probably buy this drone here - AEROMOTUS

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis