Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus

So if the websites are 180° opposite, would that would qualify as "backwards compatible"? :rolleyes:

So does this mean the H that out just now will drop in price personally I don't think so what do you guys think am still sitting on the fence weather to buy the h as you can get it just now or wait I suppose have to weight up the pros and cons ie do I want the very latest or buy current H as still enjoy flying my Q500+

Kinda like waiting to buy the fastest, greatest computer, if you wait you'll never own one, go ahead and get your feet wet and start learning and enjoying every day you wait is a day of fun lost

Like he said you will notice a flight loss in time. I’m thinking 11-12 on a good day.

I doubt it will make a huge difference in flight time myself. Maybe a minute less I would guess.

Has anyone tested the H with no camera to figure out what it actually uses?

Does anyone know if the H and the H Plus will use the same battery?

No, they have different specs. It appears the 520 and presumably the H plus will use the same battery, It seems to be a high voltage LiPo.
H
5400mAh 4S/14.8V(79.9Wh)
Charger SC4000-4

5250mAh 4S/15.2V (79.8Wh)
Charger SC4000-4H

In their video Yuneec is stating that the H+ is stable in winds as high as 30 MPH. That's quite a bit higher than the 12 MPH max wind they recommend for the H.

No, they have different specs.

Looks like the H plus will use the H 520 batteries.

Neverheless there are numerous reports of the 520 taking H batteries as well (but at a shorter flight-time of course). So one could assume the H plus will function with H batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder