Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume that it has the ST16 with it. Why are you selling? Does the ST 16 have two or three antennas? Ever been crashed? When and where did you purchase it? How much flight time is on the bird? How many times have the batteries been charged? Where are you located? I am interested, but I would like answers to these questions first please. Thanks in advance.

I presume that it has the ST16 with it. Why are you selling? Does the ST 16 have two or three antennas? Ever been crashed? When and where did you purchase it? How much flight time is on the bird? How many times have the batteries been charged? Where are you located? I am interested, but I would like answers to these questions first please. Thanks in advance.
RTF I emailed you thanks

I have a Typhoon H Pro with realsence and obstacle avoidance 5 battery's always kept in storage mode.
Never did any updates as it fly's perfect . Also has Marco Polo installed on it.
Wizard wand
polar pro lens
soft backpack
Still under warranty
ASKING $1000 OBO price drop to $800 +shipping
can text pics
Text me at (570) 709-7181 for quick response
Thanks Dave
I am interested in the UAV. Is it still for sale?

I have a Typhoon H Pro with realsence and obstacle avoidance 5 battery's always kept in storage mode.
Never did any updates as it fly's perfect . Also has Marco Polo installed on it.
Wizard wand
polar pro lens
soft backpack
Still under warranty
ASKING $1000 OBO price drop to $800 +shipping
can text pics
Text me at (570) 709-7181 for quick response
Thanks Dave
Pictures and history please if you can post to the UK..cheers

I can text them to you need info
$800 is the lowest I will go or ill just keep it
Thanks