Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still for sale
Please do not bump your thread by posting that the item is still for sale or it may be deleted.

As per the Community Guidelines under General Rules.....
#5. Participants may not post or bump threads to pad post counts. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.

Also as per the Community Guidelines, under Classifieds Posting Rules.....
#5. As a courtesy to fellow members, please post "Sold" in your ad title if the item has been sold, or is otherwise no longer available.

Like to know if this package is still for sale and where it will be shipped from. How do the batteries get shipped?

Like to know if this package is still for sale and where it will be shipped from. How do the batteries get shipped?

Caution is advised... this unit has been on sale for more than a year... maybe if the OP returns, he can explain.

Yes I would like to get a follow-up on the status of the unit. It looks attractive and wonder why it has not sold.

Also, I have revised the original listing to reflect that since it has been on sale for the length of time that it has, there is no warranty... that expired.

Yes I would like to get a follow-up on the status of the unit. It looks attractive and wonder why it has not sold.
Have you considered that it's sold and he's not interested in responding?

Have you considered that it's sold and he's not interested in responding?
Im curious about this as well, can anyone who's said they're interested on this thread advise as to why they didn't buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis