Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro tipping over after landing.

Reaction score
I just got a typhoon H Pro and have about 6 flights on it. Two times after landing when i let go of the throttle stick to reach up and hit the motor kill switch it started to tip over. Once i caught it in time but the second time it tipped all the way over and took out 2 props. Am i missing something in the manual about this or is it something i am doing wrong.

I just got a typhoon H Pro and have about 6 flights on it. Two times after landing when i let go of the throttle stick to reach up and hit the motor kill switch it started to tip over. Once i caught it in time but the second time it tipped all the way over and took out 2 props. Am i missing something in the manual about this or is it something i am doing wrong.
Hold the throttle back until the motors go to idle. If the ground is uneven, the motors may not go to idle so hold the stick back while pressing the red button. If you just release the stick it may spring back so fast it actually causes the motors to throttle up.
You could also try to use the red button landing until you get more confident is your landing practice.

Another Use for the Start/Stop button.

Thanks for the advice. I probably didnt let the motors spin down enough before i let go of the stick. Will try it the next time i fly it.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis