Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro with Realsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Price drop $1500 plus shipping. I have a brand new H Pro on the way from Yuneec. Because of some unexpected events in life I could really use this money elsewhere. I spent 2600 on a package with 3 batteries, back pack, wand, filters, 2 1/2 sets of props and an accidental warranty coverage through a 3rd party. The warranty is no questions asked with 80% of the drone recovered and a $200 deductible. I am located in Phoenix and would be willing to put overnight shipping included with full price of 1500.00 you can get the H Pro new for 1500+tax so that plus all the extras makes 1500 a good deal. Open to reasonable offers but not looking to move on price much. Thanks in advance everyone, I hate to leave this hobby, but unfortunately life happens.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you have to temporarily leave the sport. I do understand life sometimes changes our priorities whether we like it or not. I'm cautiously looking to upgrade from my basic "H" to the "H" Pro and your package sounds awesome. Unfortunately my $$ resources are limited and I don't really need all of what you have for sale but I'm confident that it won't be for sale long. If you would just let me know where you purchased it I would appreciate your info. I'm always looking for reliable sources for UAV products. Good luck and thanks.

Can you send pics of it? can I call you to discuss the details with you?

Still for sale. One guy backed out because he doesn't understand how I paid 1899.99 for the H Pro and the other two have yet to call back.

Someone has to be looking for a brand new H Pro at a good deal

Not sure I'm understanding this deal - please help me understand.
By my understanding, your package has 1 extra battery ($100), filters ($50), and the warranty ($?) - more than the package the H Pro typically has.
The H Pro is currently $1372 on Amazon - adding the battery and filters, the total comes to around $1522.
I'm certain to be missing something from the deal your offering, but don't know what. Can you please let me know?
Thx

Not sure I'm understanding this deal - please help me understand.
By my understanding, your package has 1 extra battery ($100), filters ($50), and the warranty ($?) - more than the package the H Pro typically has.
The H Pro is currently $1372 on Amazon - adding the battery and filters, the total comes to around $1522.
I'm certain to be missing something from the deal your offering, but don't know what. Can you please let me know?
Thx

Attachments

• IMG_6388.jpg
    IMG_6388.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 30
Price drop $1500 plus shipping. I have a brand new H Pro on the way from Yuneec. Because of some unexpected events in life I could really use this money elsewhere. I spent 2600 on a package with 3 batteries, back pack, wand, filters, 2 1/2 sets of props and an accidental warranty coverage through a 3rd party. The warranty is no questions asked with 80% of the drone recovered and a $200 deductible. I am located in Phoenix and would be willing to put overnight shipping included with full price of 1500.00 you can get the H Pro new for 1500+tax so that plus all the extras makes 1500 a good deal. Thanks in advance everyone, I hate to leave this hobby, but unfortunately life happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval