Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h ramming drone?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking of doing an experiment by seeing the typhoon h ram another drone. I will be conducting this test with my typhoon h , where is it the safest to ram another drone without taking your own drone out? Should I attack with landing gear?

There is no safe way to do this. The probability to crash your own drone is very high.
If you want to take out another drone I would try to drop a net or something else from above that come into the propeller of the other drone.

To drop something you can use the landing gear. Take a aluminum or wooden rod that is long enough if landing gear down but too short if landing gear up. You can attach whatever you want to this rod.
I used it to drop a kite string, on which I could pull up a thicker rope to shake a drone from the tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the drone holds some kind of bomb and will ram your position...

Again to say if someone wants to hear. The operator's GPS position is transmitted without any encryption over the air, with an ordinary ZigBee protocol. In very few minutes after you turn on the bird and ST, something not good will fly directly to your body or face.

Hey guys, I was thinking of doing an experiment by seeing the typhoon h ram another drone. I will be conducting this test with my typhoon h , where is it the safest to ram another drone without taking your own drone out? Should I attack with landing gear?
You might want to do some reading about the consequences of midair collisions per FAA regulations. Especially if it is done intentionally.

Im thinking dangle a few thin ropes with light weights at the bottom to keep them from blowing into your props and just fly over the other drone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcojanson67