Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello All-

Here is a system bought brand new from a authorized dealer (Vertigo Drones) and used only three times for 2 days each intermittently to train public safety officials from my business to obtain their Part 107 and get practical flight training. I am selling because I am dissolving the business to pursue other UAS interest and have no need for the system any longer.

The system has absolutely never been crashed nor abused in any way what so ever. I also bought two extra EV Peak charging systems for the system as well as three extra batteries to go along with the single Yuneec OEM battery that came with the system. I also installed a aftermarket motor button cover to prevent accidental pressing this button while in flight. I also recently purchased the GPC case for the unit which has the rolling wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport. I also have the original box too!

If you want a sweet deal look no further. As I realize a in person transaction would be great I am allowing purchasers in the CONUS to have access to this as well. The item would be shipped UPS however, no exceptions!

The breakdown cost originally was as follows:

(1) Typhoon H- $828.98 with the purchase of extra props.
(3) Keenstone aftermarket batteries- $152.64
(2) DY3 Efficient Charger Systems- $151.80
(1) Red safety switch cover- $10
(1) GPC hard wheeled hard case- $295 (actual cost was more; breaking down the price below $300 since I cannot find the price I paid but I remember it being over $300)

The total for this system as outfitted as you can see was- $1438.42

My price is a very reasonable and quite honestly a steal for someone at $900 shipped to you CONUS. If you are in NC and would like to do a in-person purchase I will break the price by $50 for a total of $850.

Pictures are actual shots of the system waiting for a buyer who wants a system with extra batteries and all the OEM equipment as well. I need to eliminate stock so be the one who wants to own a nice system for hobby purposes or commercial capable.

Attachments

• Y1.jpg
    Y1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 64
  • Y2.jpg
    Y2.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 54
  • Y3.jpg
    Y3.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 55
  • Y4.jpg
    Y4.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 54
  • Y5.jpg
    Y5.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 52
What!!!! No one wants this deal...LOL! I will entertain any reasonable offer but keep in mind, "reasonable". I work for the government so I am use to saying no...LOL. I actually have this priced here for members cheaper than I do on CL to give a member a better deal. So keep that in mind when evaluating your options. Like stated.....this system is like new with extras so you are getting a great machine.

PD....$850 CONUS shipped or $800 in person. While I cannot give this away I am giving a potential TH owner a sweet deal. I will keep it if it does not sell.

PayPal as gift just so anyone with questions on payment wants to know. Have a great day.

Reasonable offers considered! Heading to CL then potentially Flea-Bay.

On Flea-Bay now with a low starting bid and a low BIN price if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss