Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

email / registration

Reaction score
I bought my H520 from a sales rep that used for demos. I cant seem to be able to get the controller to accept my email as valid. I have tried my password for the email and also the drone generic password with success.
the other question I have is do I need to register the drone within the system? I have registered with the FAA site.

I cant seem to be able to get the controller to accept my email
There is no reason to add an email address to the controller. The ST16s should only be used for flight control. Never add any apps unless suggested by an authorized party.
You do not need to register the aircraft with Yuneec. They don't keep records of ownership.

You can export flight logs and video file via email if it would accept it. I have no intention of loading “apps” onto my ST16

Reactions: Steve Carr
export flight logs and video
The high res video will be stored on the sd card in the camera. Those that are stored on the controller are of little value because of their low resolution.
The flight logs can be copied to an sd card in the controller or can be accessed by connecting the ST16 to your pc with the USB cable.
There are also flight logs stored on the H520. They can be downloaded by following the steps in this video:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy