Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H

Reaction score
I was wondering If anyone is having problems with the cgo-3 tilting on the H like I am having
with the Q-500. I would like to get the H but not if anyone is having this problem.

I was wondering If anyone is having problems with the cgo-3 tilting on the H like I am having
with the Q-500. I would like to get the H but not if anyone is having this problem.
How do you mean tilting? I wonder too if you wanted to save a few bucks if you could just get the body as a part and use your ST12 and CG03 ?

Tilting is what my cgo-3 does on my Q500 Meaning when you look at the horizon its crooked.the camera tilts.This happens occasionally.If this is happen to anyone with the H series I am not going to buy one.

Tilting is what my cgo-3 does on my Q500 Meaning when you look at the horizon its crooked.the camera tilts.This happens occasionally.If this is happen to anyone with the H series I am not going to buy one.
I have seen no reports of that anywhere on any of the Yuneec H posts. The problem you are having with the CGO3 is a pretty fast repair if you call Yuneec and get an RMA. I understand they replace the gimbal control board and install new firmware which fixes the problem.

I try that.this is the third time I am sending the cgo-3 in.They are sending me a new one.Hope this one will do the trick.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I still have a few more questions about the H before I buy one.
1.Does it return home when the battery gets low? or does it just land were
it is.
2.What type of distance are they getting?
3.Hows that screen on the st12? better then the st10?
4.And does it still do that 3 step landing? I really don't like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval