Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox 2.1 - Share your flights!

Hi Tuna,

My summaries do not build anymore too. I have the idea it did a few times in the past though.
Maybe it could help to delete the whole stuff and reinstall...?

thx

You can use the file explorer to delete everything in /uavtoolbox - it will then rebuild summaries from scratch without you having to reinstall the app. As I've not (yet) found the cause of the problem, I can't guarantee it will be fixed by doing that, but it shouldn't hurt. It will confuse the app about which Summaries you've uploaded, but you should be able to track that by hand if you need.

You can use the file explorer to delete everything in /uavtoolbox - it will then rebuild summaries from scratch without you having to reinstall the app. As I've not (yet) found the cause of the problem, I can't guarantee it will be fixed by doing that, but it shouldn't hurt. It will confuse the app about which Summaries you've uploaded, but you should be able to track that by hand if you need.
Was this suggestion for all of us?

Was this suggestion for all of us?

If you're having problems viewing summaries, then yes, you can try it, but I'll be honest that I don't expect it to make much difference. I'm working on the test build but I'm still without my main development workstation and in the middle of moving offices, so things are a bit chaotic.

OK I'm back with a working development machine, so we can get to the bottom of the problems with Summaries.

If you have this problem (the summary screen crashes when you tap on 'Summaries' in the main screen), please can you do this:

Connect your ST-16 to your PC with a USB cable.
Start up the ST-16 and exit to Pad mode
On your PC, you should see the ST-16 as an attached device - if you don't then unplug it and try the alternate instructions below
If you do see it: navigate to Internal Storage/uavtoolbox/summary
You should see a folder with a name made up of numbers and letters - open it.
Inside there should be a file called 'summary_list.dat' - please copy that to your PC and email it to me.

Alternate instructions:
Put an SD card into the ST-16 and start it up.
In Pad mode, click the apps button at the bottom of the screen and open the File Manager app
Go to /uavtoolbox/summary
You should see a folder with a name made up of numbers and letters - open it.
Inside there should be a file called 'summary_list.dat' - click on the icon on the right and tap 'Copy'
You should be able to select the SD-card by tapping the icon at the top left
Tap 'Paste' at the bottom of the screen to copy the file to the sd card.
Quit out of the File Manager, then go to Settings -> Storage and tap Unmount at the bottom of the screen to unmount the SD card
You can the put the SD card into your PC - please email the file to me.

Many thanks for your help!

Reactions: mwfoshee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold