Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox - Features

What new features would you like in UAV Toolbox?

• Grid survey planning

• Online orthomosaic generation

• High quality video sharing

• Video generation (eg. telemetry overlays)

• Flight logs

• Weather reports

• Map tools (eg. measurement, annotations etc.)

• Usage reports

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe nice if the red timeline dot would also move in the voltage chart?
Screenshot7.png

Reactions: Tuna
Thanks guys, this has been a useful pointer... lots to do!

You know what I'd love to see - and I am not sure how this would be possible, but here goes.
In the Telemetry summaries, you can see things like GPS acquisition and the radio signal strength, etc. What would be absolutely ideal is to know exactly when in the flight these things started to drop.
To give you an example, on a few flights, I have seen the radio signal strength drop into the 'red'. I would love to know exactly when (through linking with the video) this occurred. This could then tell me how the camera and the H were orientated, in relation to my radio and possibly give me some insight into why the radio signal is dropping. Ie, it always drops when the H turns one way or another, etc, etc.

Hope this makes sense.

Reactions: kai_bcn
screen1.png

I would love to be able to see here, dates of summaries and flight distance for example to know without clicking every single one if they were actual flights and grouped by dates...

Sort functions would be great: sort by date, error messages, flight time, area...

Last edited:
WOW this is really great!!! I just signed up for this blog just from this information along. I will be buying the software before tomorrow is out. Thanks for all of the great work. Any new information on when the updates will be out??? I can really use the mapping service with the grid and the
Map tools measurement, annotations etc. That will really send the H up the ladder. Really great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight