Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox - Testers for Mission export

Reaction score
I'm pleased to say that at last I have a release candidate for the HPlus that may fix problems with maps and mission export. It would really help if some of you could install the new version and try it out - I need your feedback to complete this release.

You can get full details and the download here: UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Let me know how you get on. If it doesn't work, tell me. If it does work, tell everyone!

Hello,
I just tried the new version for my H+ and the ST16S is still unusable for choosing a mission... Why???UAV ST16S.jpg

I'm pleased to say that at last I have a release candidate for the HPlus that may fix problems with maps and mission export. It would really help if some of you could install the new version and try it out - I need your feedback to complete this release.

You can get full details and the download here: UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Let me know how you get on. If it doesn't work, tell me. If it does work, tell everyone!
Oh this sounds awesome!

Hi there,
I'm still having trouble with Uavtoolbox as I'm unable to export mission pour import plan files made with data pilot (I'm flying a Typhoon h plus).
It has worked back in the time but now it keeps saying I have to unlock advanced features but I can't figure how.
Do anyone of you have a clue on how to get those advanced features working (or where to buy these as I can't find this option on the website).
I've sent an email through the website but got no answer yet.

Thanks for any help you can provide because it's really a key feature that has made me choose the typhoon h plus (Tuna should be rewarded by Yuneec for this awesome work...)

Are you still on the trial version? You need to be a paid user to use these features past the 14 day trial period. Mine is working in the latest update, although the location search in the maps is still not functioning due to a change in the map vendors API.

Hi thanks for the reply,
I'm a paid user since the beginning and except from the advanced mapping features everything works fine (same problem with the location fetching but it has been mentioned since the release of the update...)
I think I'm missing something here...

I just created a new Mission in the MissionPilot program on my PC. I saved it as a .plan file then connected my ST16 to my PC via USB cable. I navigated to the Download folder in the ST16 using File Explorer and copied the .plan file to it then disconnected the ST16 from the PC.

I then open UAV Toolbox and opened the Mission creator. At the upper right is an icon that is square with an arrow pointing to the right. It opens a window to navigate the file structure in the ST16. In that window I had to select File Manager, navigate to the Download folder, then select the .plan file. It will then display the waypoints and you can modify them before exporting to a CCC.

Reactions: Chris Koch
I just created a new Mission in the MissionPilot program on my PC. I saved it as a .plan file then connected my ST16 to my PC via USB cable. I navigated to the Download folder in the ST16 using File Explorer and copied the .plan file to it then disconnected the ST16 from the PC.

I then open UAV Toolbox and opened the Mission creator. At the upper right is an icon that is square with an arrow pointing to the right. It opens a window to navigate the file structure in the ST16. In that window I had to select File Manager, navigate to the Download folder, then select the .plan file. It will then display the waypoints and you can modify them before exporting to a CCC.
Thank you for all replies, but
I think I wasn't very clear on what my issue is (sorry about that, I'm not native English).
So let me clarify.
Registered paid user since October 2022, I've followed the tutorials to export mission from data pilot to flight mode by importing the .plan file in Uavtoolbox to a CCC file.
It did work once but from months, clicking that import file icon in Uavtoolbox (the square with the arrow pointing right) returns the advanced mapping window ( screenshot attached).
And so I'm stuck there unable to import the file.
Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_20230326_112420.jpg
    IMG_20230326_112420.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20230326_114117.jpg
    IMG_20230326_114117.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 4
I had that issue in the past and I believe the resolution was logging out of UAV Toolbox, closing out of Toolbox back to the Main screen, go to Pad and restart Toolbox, then login. This should restore your ability to use the advanced features. If not, you can also try tagging Tuna by adding an @ in front of his username here.

Thanks again @DoomMeister,
I've tried that already, but gave it another try after your reply.
It did not do the trick.
I then go radical : logging out of Uavtoolbox on the St16s, forcing out and uninstall.
However, after reinstalling an r logging I'm left on the same spot : that advanced mapping screen...
@Tuna : can you please point me in the right direction ? I have try everything I can think of...

Looking forward for your replies,
Regards.

Are you squared away now @Rayced ?

Thank you for all replies, but
I think I wasn't very clear on what my issue is (sorry about that, I'm not native English).
So let me clarify.
Registered paid user since October 2022, I've followed the tutorials to export mission from data pilot to flight mode by importing the .plan file in Uavtoolbox to a CCC file.
It did work once but from months, clicking that import file icon in Uavtoolbox (the square with the arrow pointing right) returns the advanced mapping window ( screenshot attached).
And so I'm stuck there unable to import the file.
Regards,
Can you drop me a message with your registration details please?

This looks fantastic! Late to the party, but thought I'd ask anyway: any chance this could be ported (updated) to work for the Q500 4k aircraft? Thanks.

Tuna, your mission planning and mapping progression is a great thing to see evolving...the first mission I ever flew was with UAV Toolbox years ago...all I'm doing these days is Ortho Mosaic Photogrammetry ....but the size of what I'm doing prohibits the short battery life of using an H+ for jobs of up to 1800 Images. Attached is an example of about 200 images

Attachments

• SL Small..jpg
    SL Small..jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 16

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval