Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unable to see video file of eclipse.

Reaction score
I sent my drone up before and during the eclipse. I just wanted to get some ground footage during the event. The one video that I care about the most is during totality but I am unable to open the file. All other videos I can open using VLC with no problem but for some reason this one file can not open it. I know there is something there as the file size is 550mb.

Anyone know of a fix for this?

I sent my drone up before and during the eclipse. I just wanted to get some ground footage during the event. The one video that I care about the most is during totality but I am unable to open the file. All other videos I can open using VLC with no problem but for some reason this one file can not open it. I know there is something there as the file size is 550mb. Anyone know of a fix for this?
Have you tried putting the card back in the camera and recording a short clip? That may fix it.

I will try it when I get home.

Just downloaded RealPlayer on my laptop and says "Corrupted media encountered during playback"

Once in a lifetime event and the video is Corrupted :(

I would still try the suggestion above, the H camera could finish and properly close the file.

I will try it when I get home.

Just downloaded RealPlayer on my laptop and says "Corrupted media encountered during playback"

Once in a lifetime event and the video is Corrupted :(

In the excitement of the moment you probably shut off the H without first stopping the video. That corrupts the file every time. Your complaint is quite common and the reason is most always the same. So is the solution but it is not guaranteed to work. Usually does, but not always.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11