Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update did NOT go thru! Help pls.

Reaction score
Hi, today I tried to first update the H to the latest version and it showed "Successful" but it still shows version (2.22E).
Despite that I updated the ST16 and it seems so far to be ok. Tried once more with the H but the same probs...
"Successfull" but it still shows version (2.22E). What's wrong or what did I do wrong? I followed the instructions very carefully. I still have the probs with loosing WifI when retracting the gear. Help pls. o_O

Last edited:
Hi, today I tried to first update the H to the latest version and it showed "Successfull" but it still shows version (2.22E).
Despite that I updated the ST16 and it seems so far to be ok. Tried once more with the H but the same probs...
"Successfull" but it still shows version (2.22E). What's wrong or what did I do wrong? I followed the instructions very carefully. I still have the probs with loosing WifI when retracting the gear. Help pls. o_O

Have you powered down and then powered up again?

Remember to rebind the H after an update. Tip it forward 2 or 3 times until you see the orange flashing light and then go to the bind menu on the ST16.

Hi, today I tried to first update the H to the latest version and it showed "Successfull" but it still shows version (2.22E).

For the Typhoon H there is nothing like 2.22E.

Photo have you tried the standard version? A lot of euro people have started using this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval