Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update failure HELP

Reaction score
All,
I've just updated all 3 softwares on the ST16, and had just finished the final TX upgrade and now the system won't boot up, AT ALL. Is there a way to do a reset of some sort to get it started (kind of like a windows thing). I'm not familiar with android but right now I have a blank screen. It does tell me I have plenty of battery charge
Thanks

Try hitting the Home symbol repeatedly as the ST16S is starting. This method has solved the same problem you have for other mates.
(The middle button under the screen.)

Last edited by a moderator:
home button on the st16s is the middle button of the row of buttons on the bottom of your screen the far left button control volume of the st16s unit. but it the middle one you want

If the system hangs up no buttons(soft or hard) would work, even a power one. I had to unplug ST16S battery to get it back to a working state.

You may also run into the same problem as me with the craft making rattling noise while Obstacle avoidance is ON. There seem to be a bug in this update unless I am the only unlucky one to experience it today after everything has been updated.

Try hitting the Home symbol repeatedly as the ST16S is starting. This method has solved the same problem you have for other mates.
I just dusted off my equipment and had the same exact problem today as the OP :( thanks Arruntus for the Spamming Home tip!! it worked like a champ

Literally about to lose my s**t with controller and then someone linked your post to me, you sir are a bloody hero!

Wow! Glad I found this post! I was taking an update when my st16 froze and then would not start. Even after removing/installing the battery didnt change anything. But, the home button, yes! Thanks!

Wow... well that worked!
I was told the home key, so I was tapping the "Home" symbol on screen.
Middle looks like a "Menu" key... but that is the the HOME key.
Taping it after power up.... I think on 2nd Power Up finally got it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval