Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"Update package not find"

Reaction score
Trying to update the ST16 and loaded the update file from the Yuneec site.

Put it on an SD and inserted in ST16 (Yes, right way up) and that is what I get, time and time again??????

""Upgrade package not find" :(

Trying to update the ST16 and loaded the update file from the Yuneec site.

Put it on an SD and inserted in ST16 (Yes, right way up) and that is what I get, time and time again??????

""Upgrade package not find" :(
It's not loaded correctly as a "Bin" are you using Google Chrome on your PC? You need to download it using Google Chrome or go through the hassle of changing the file name, or you can just download straight from the ST16 or PC

Thanks DC, took a while for me to get back to it but it just decided to work without me changing anything ... have no idea why it was stalling before.

Just trying to wind me up I suppose.

Reactions: DroneClone
Thanks DC, took a while for me to get back to it but it just decided to work without me changing anything ... have no idea why it was stalling before.

Just trying to wind me up I suppose.
Mine stalled out as well. I was using a 128Gb memory card and it didn't like it. I changed to a 16Gb version and worked just fine. Don't know if the card size was an issue or maybe it was the way it was formatted.

I have also tried using my Mac without any issues. However, I was running chrome.

Reactions: Ddraiggoch
Hi guys!

I'm being asked for a password to decrypt the zipped firmware upgrade. Have any of you guys heard of or come across this??

Sowwwy my friend did you get it loaded?

My fault for not reading responses already made lol

I have now downloaded the v2.25_A.bin dated 9/26/2016 but am wondering if I should go ahead and install ... a lot of negative reports on it.

Yet to determine if the source of these are the european ones??????

My fault for not reading responses already made lol

I have now downloaded the v2.25_A.bin dated 9/26/2016 but am wondering if I should go ahead and install ... a lot of negative reports on it.

Yet to determine if the source of these are the european ones??????
Seems the Euro ones have been doing better !

Oops! thats to bind, you don't need to unzip, install as downloaded "bin" file, must download with Google Chrome for best sucess!

OK, I shall try using Chrome.
Many Thanks!

PS. I received an email back from Yuneec USA two days ago regarding the latest firmware. I questioned if I should hang off downloading for a while due to bugs. They advised me that all was good with the firmware and that I should go ahead and download. (-:

Reactions: DroneClone
Mine stalled out as well. I was using a 128Gb memory card and it didn't like it. I changed to a 16Gb version and worked just fine. Don't know if the card size was an issue or maybe it was the way it was formatted.

This is the source of the problem. I couldn't install the firmware from a 64GB card so I called Yuneec. They had me switch to a 32GB card and it worked without a hitch.

In one case (Q500) the file I downloaded was corrupted somehow . .. I deleted the file, re-downloaded it and it worked fine.

Reactions: Ddraiggoch
Just to let you know, I used chrome to down load the new firmware files and it worked!
It no longer wanted me to enter a password to unlock the files.
Thanks for your help!
PS. I tried CCC for the first time & got a fright. Set the 1st of about 5 way points about 10 foot above the ground. When I initiated the way point flight it went to point one and descended. I thought it was going to land so I tried to push it up before it contacted the ground but of course this triggered it to head off on it's way point flight. Problem is that it was about three inches from the ground !!! I was sure that it was going to impact the ground in forward flight, so I exited the way point flight, took over control and pulled it up away from the ground. The video footage from the CGO3+ made for interesting viewing as the camera was skimming the grass. I think I will set my way points a little higher next time!
Any of you guys experienced the H descending to a pre set point lower than you anticipated?

i haven't tried ccc yet not enough nerve but the h with real sense when you turn on oas with the landing gear
up it won;'t go less than 4'or5' from the ground

I know the GUI software does not work on Mac. How about the Firmware updates? Can mac be used to download and put on the sd card or is a PC need to do the updates? I just tried to update the st16. I download it to the sd card on my mac. I inserted the sd card in the st16 and nothing happened. I waited about 10 mins to see if it would load and nothing. Before I do any damage I want to confirm if macs can be used for updated or if I have to go out and by an inexpensive laptop for the firmware updates? Which I was going to do down the road anyway for the Gui software but not right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval