Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

updates

Reaction score
Hello I have never updated my controller or copter or camera is that a big deal? I have tried today to get on the Yuneec.com USA site and it won't load? yuneecuK no problem is the yuneec USA offline?

Updates for the copter are not a big deal, they can be undone if things don't work out.
The camera updates don't change much that I recall, and may brick the camera if you happen to choose the wrong update file, or if something just goes wrong during the update.
The worst is the controller. Hard to read instructions, and some permanent bad results if you don't get them right. Once bricked, it is bricked forever. Unless you want to pay more than the price of a new controller for a repair that MAY work.

No new updates have come out in awhile. The first thing you should do is check to see if you are already running the newest versions on each device. If not, be sure you will actually get some tangible benefit from any updates. And then make sure you are using the correct updates for your specific equipment. And make sure you really understand the instructions.

Yuneec website thing has been going on for about a week. Some folks can get on no problem, some can't get on at all. There are several threads you can search for. Maybe someone found a way to get in.

Reactions: pete c
Updates for the copter are not a big deal, they can be undone if things don't work out.
The camera updates don't change much that I recall, and may brick the camera if you happen to choose the wrong update file, or if something just goes wrong during the update.
The worst is the controller. Hard to read instructions, and some permanent bad results if you don't get them right. Once bricked, it is bricked forever. Unless you want to pay more than the price of a new controller for a repair that MAY work.

No new updates have come out in awhile. The first thing you should do is check to see if you are already running the newest versions on each device. If not, be sure you will actually get some tangible benefit from any updates. And then make sure you are using the correct updates for your specific equipment. And make sure you really understand the instructions.

Yuneec website thing has been going on for about a week. Some folks can get on no problem, some can't get on at all. There are several threads you can search for. Maybe someone found a way to get in.
Thanks!

If it's working well with no problems my recommendation is leave well enough alone. Why mess with a good thing, benefits are minimal.

Reactions: pete c

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio