Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updates

Reaction score
I recently acquired a Q500 4K with a ST10+ Controller. I tried to update the Firmware to the Controller and now it won't control the CQ03 Camera. When I first got it, it would make the camera go up and down and I could see the camera through the ST10+, but I updated the Firmware in the Q500 and now I can only see through the controller but it won't move the camera up and down. I tried to update the Firmware on the controller, but I can't get it to work. Is there a certain type of SD Card I need to use or how can I start fresh with the Drone and the Controller and the camera. I think it's a CG03,l without the plus. Someone help please.

I recently acquired a Q500 4K with a ST10+ Controller. I tried to update the Firmware to the Controller and now it won't control the CQ03 Camera. When I first got it, it would make the camera go up and down and I could see the camera through the ST10+, but I updated the Firmware in the Q500 and now I can only see through the controller but it won't move the camera up and down. I tried to update the Firmware on the controller, but I can't get it to work. Is there a certain type of SD Card I need to use or how can I start fresh with the Drone and the Controller and the camera. I think it's a CG03,l without the plus. Someone help please.
I can't give you much help but the cgo3 is the only camera that I have ever seen on the q500 but pretty sure there have been variations on the theme. Someone will be along with several things to try.

I can't tell from your description if you have a firmware update problem or a drone binding problem.
The final step of the update should have been to create a new Model and bind the drone to the new Model.

If binding is the issue, you should try binding using the normal method. If the normal bind does not work you can diagnose using Attachment 33 (Q500 Binding Verification) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project.

IF the update itself failed, I would recommend following the guidance in Attachment 37 (ST10+ Firmware Update) of the same document.

If neither produces good results, we will need more information such as the color and pattern of the rear main LED on the Q500 and any recent history of the drone, such as calibration attempts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22