Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

updates

Reaction score
where are we now with the updates

23 or 24 and is there a new or newer one coming out

Yeah ... I'd like to know also ... is the current update posted on Yuneec's USA web site the one they are sticking with, is there gonna be another one ?? With all the different chatter going on in these threads it's got me so screwed up ... do I update or not ... is this the good update or not ... seems you can't get a straight answer ... do I update and everything will be good or do I update and my H won't fly right anymore ... geezzz ... this is so sad you can't trust an update ... Yuneec has a lot of PR to do to get they're customers back trusting them ... and that's why I bought Yuneec ... the DJI killer ... I bought the Q500-4K first and then had to have the H and now I think I have an ESC going out on the Q500-4K and scared to update my H ... whoa is me ... just not a big risk taker !! Beginning to regret !!

US Version confirmed by US Customer Service.
This is for "firmware" update package version 2.24A, which is the file name provided by the programmers. The actual firmware on your hardware should be as below.
Firmware Typhoon H STD Gimbal:v1.22, Autopilot:v1.27, Camera:v3.2.15 is the current for the H.
Firmware ST16 Controller STD v03.01.b23 is the current for the ST16.
If your about screen shows the above, you have the latest.
This past week they said they are aware of issues with this update and have stated there will be a newer update with fixes within the next week or two. That is all I have been able to get a confirmation on.

US Version confirmed by US Customer Service.
This is for "firmware" update package version 2.24A, which is the file name provided by the programmers. The actual firmware on your hardware should be as below.
Firmware Typhoon H STD Gimbal:v1.22, Autopilot:v1.27, Camera:v3.2.15 is the current for the H.
Firmware ST16 Controller STD v03.01.b23 is the current for the ST16.
If your about screen shows the above, you have the latest.
This past week they said they are aware of issues with this update and have stated there will be a newer update with fixes within the next week or two. That is all I have been able to get a confirmation on.
There have been question where someone stated they update to Version 24, That is the Firmware package. The actual controller software is 23b, I believe this is where the confusion is.

The recent updates seem to be just to add capabilities, not to correct problems. If you had problems, may still have problems. But heck, who knows for sure...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots