Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

updating firmware....

Reaction score
anyone point me in a direction for up to date firmware, havent been flying for about a year so im well out of date I think but the scene is very confusing now as all the help vids are out of date, UK btw.

The link below leads to the Yuneec USA firmware website. But I notice it has a release date of 2017. If you were up to date a year ago, you're still up to date. Also note Firmware updates are a common source of problems reported on the forum. If you don't have any performance or safety issues to address, I hope you will consider leaving your current firmware as is. Even if it is not the most current.
"https://www.yuneec.com/en_US/support/downloads/typhoon-h-en-US.html"

Reactions: Mrgs1
anyone point me in a direction for up to date firmware, havent been flying for about a year so im well out of date I think but the scene is very confusing now as all the help vids are out of date, UK btw.
Henly,
There have been no new firmware releases since Feb 2017 for the H so you should be good if it was flying ok then it should again. Don't forget to clean the sticks and let it sit for 10 or 15 minutes with the H turned on but motors not going out in the open to get the GPS almanac reloaded and the small battery recharged in case it went a little flat whilst not being used.
However, if it acquires satellites really good in the first 4 to 5 minutes I would say that you are all good. Check the sticks in the hardware monitor section that they are giving full readings, otherwise you may need to clean them. Johnno Hennessy ( Australia)

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital