Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updating UpDatePilot on the ST16 for the H520

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone advice me how to re install the UpDatePilot to the ST16 for the H520. I conducted a Firmware update and the ST16 keeps saying old RC version please update. Tried it but still not working. Yuneec stated to uninstall the UpdatePilot which I have and now trying to update a new version. When I do so it still states RC is old version with green lights on each arm flashing?

What claudius62 saying is totally correct. I have had exactly the same problem. Before updating you will need to update DataPilot through Play store. After it is updated run UpdatePilot on your st16 again and it will download all correct versions and it fix all problems,

You have to pick it up from the ST16s by logging into your Google Play account. it is this version there. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yuneec.updater
Then once install by reconnecting with the ST16s on UptatePilot, you can make all the updates including the firmware of the radio since you are stuck on this update.

Hi, thanks for the advice. But the ST16 wont even connect to the Google play services. It wont accept my account or allow a creation of a new one.

Hi, thanks for the advice. But the ST16 wont even connect to the Google play services. It wont accept my account or allow a creation of a new one.

That may not be connected to the Internet. Check, as in any tablet android, that it is connected to the wifi network that has an internet connection and not to the drone's camera.

To connect with the ST16s on the home WiFi, you must quit the DataPilot startup application by clicking on the back arrow on the screen to switch to the Android system.
capture_07292018_161758.jpg
Roll out the top menu like a phone or tablet to bring up the menu options. Click on Wifi to get on the network. Once connected, return to Datapilot by clicking on the "home" button and look for the update option and follow the instructions.
It can not be easier.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop