Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

upgrade plan?

So what exactly is included in the upgrade? And is a warranty extended since, technically the unit is gutted?

What is upgraded in the camera? What new feature wil be available with upgrade of the gut? I understand that after the upgrade dual controller options is gone??

Dual control is gone. That all I know. I'm a end user such as yourself.

Fantastic! I had the pleasure of flying alongside a H920+ last week and it was an excellent machine.

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
I talked to Yuneec today as well and they are working on my upgrade as well. As for team mode, it was removed, but will be added back on once they finalize it.

They told me the same thing I just checked my tracking number and they have it must be sitting on the Dock

Lack of proper team mode keeps me sitting on the fence at the moment. I cannot understand gimmicky selfie mode and others being available and professional team mode being dropped!
Working out how to tell the CAA that I would be in total control of the aircraft with a magic wand!

Lack of proper team mode keeps me sitting on the fence at the moment. I cannot understand gimmicky selfie mode and others being available and professional team mode being dropped!
Working out how to tell the CAA that I would be in total control of the aircraft with a magic wand!
Is the new 920+ from the factory being sold without team mode? Or it is just the upgrade?

Now going on almost 3 weeks. Waiting to get back my 920. They said theyre waiting on a firmware update from china. I guess the updates coming in the mail. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval