Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

upgrade plan?

I called on Monday and they told me I would be seeing an email shortly and a bill, that never came, will call again next Monday. How about you?

They told me Thursday That they went and found mine and put it on the work table. They said that they were waiting for the new cg04 which just came in.

They told me on friday, that they would be working thru the weekend and that mine would be done on Saturday and that I would get a call monday. No call. No replies.

I also call them yesterday, they said mine was on the table, but had not been touch yet. They are on overtime so they say.

Any word yet? I haven't heard anything on my end, I sat on hold for 2 hours the other day and they closed before they answered my call.

I talked to them today they said my drone is still on the Shelf waiting to be worked on

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm super furious with yuneec they told me on the phone after losing my drone for over a month that I had missed the free upgrade and I had to pay... I guess the rep mixed it up and didn't see the other rep had told me that, and I had a quote. Well turns out some time in May there was a period it was free. Mind you I had 4-5 tickets open about the upgrade and I wasn't contacted?? Still waiting for management to call me in regards to this what is the purpose of a ticket if they don't reach out to their customers.

I just received my H920 back with the upgrade done. I was not charged due to the delay.

@xavif315 any feedback on performance? Still waiting for mine to come back, I have been trying to call in, but I sit on hold for 2 hours and I hang up

I'm going thru the same thing. I called and it goes from 20min to 2hours. I wonder what going on.

Finally spoke to someone at Yuneec USA. Apparently, they still haven't started on my unit. I sent it to them on June 5th and they received it on June 7th. I called them on June 16th and they told me it was on the technicians rack as the next unit to be done. I called again several weeks later and they told me they were having issue with the camera. Then I called again mid July and they told me they just got a shipment of cameras in and mine will be shipping out and I will receive an email with the bill in the next day or so. Well, here we are August 4th, and now they tell me they are going to start on it on Monday. I have owned this unit for just at a year, out of the 12 months, Yuneec has had it for 2 of those months. Frustration does even begin to describe what I am feeling about this whole process. I certainly hope my upgrade is free and they better extend the warranty for an additional year!

Ok this must be there script. I was told the same. This is what usually happen before a company file for bankruptcy.

@sonny i wouldn't count on Yuneec giving you any kind of discount on the upgrade. I just received an invoice for $400 for my upgrade, for these jokers to take 62 days to upgrade it. That's 17% of my 1 year warranty, they have had it. The customer communication is a joke at best. The hold times are ridiculous. Oh well, take it in the tail pipe once again. Thanks Yuneec

Now, the question is, do we get a new warranty and how do we pay if we have to hold for over 2 hours just to speak to someone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval