Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

USB and other (PC) connector on CG03?

Reaction score
My Q500 4K came with the USB programmer thing, and the small adaptor cable was connected to the cord for it, and not connected to the cable in the battery compartment as stated in the manual.

I did find the matching connector for this smaller adaptor on the CG03, but as of yet I have not been able to access it via the USB programmer thingy.

Also, what's the micro USB port for on the camera body? I plugged in but didn't get any results on the computer, with or without the SD card in it.

The connector on the camera is for calibration at the factory and has no user function.
The USB connection to the Q inside the battery compartment is used to connect to the GUI which you can download from Yuneec.com. It runs diagnostic tests on the systems in the Q and also allows you to test motors individually.

Thanks. I know where the USB programmer goes in the battery compartment, I was asking about the micro-USB port on the camera, next to the SD slot.

There's the SD slot, the micro-USB slot, and the programmer port on the camera. I know what the SD slot is for, and now I know what the programmer port is for, that just leaves the m-USB. Or does factory calibration use both the programmer port and the m-USB slot?

From my post above: "The connector on the camera is for calibration at the factory and has no user function."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder