Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Use of Fatshark

Reaction score
Hye guys I have the Fatshark dominator hd goggles and wondering if anyone has tried to use them on the ST16.I have those and Vufine FPV and they work fine on the ST16.but all I get on the fatshark is a quick flicker and nothing.anyone can help on this issue I would appreciate it.

Hye guys I have the Fatshark dominator hd goggles and wondering if anyone has tried to use them on the ST16.I have those and Vufine FPV and they work fine on the ST16.but all I get on the fatshark is a quick flicker and nothing.anyone can help on this issue I would appreciate it.

Can you connect to the Fatshark via HDMI input ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you connect to the Fatshark via HDMI input ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have mini HDMI plug on Fatshark googles,so bought adaptor which now fits the ST16 but all i get is a flicker on the glasses.The Fatshark dominator hd work fine on my phantom 4.

Don't know what resolution the fatshark needs, but you can trie an other resolution output on the ST 16. I use a Headplay with my hdmi output, and it works fine in Hires

Check out this youtube video Bo Lorentzen has used them ask him about setting the HDMI up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval