Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Using the right still keep to control the gimbal?

Reaction score
Is there a way to put the H in one spot and use the right stick to control the gimbal? I noticed in some vids that if you set up cable cam and possibly other modes that one you set the way points then the right stick on the controller controls the gimbal. There are times at my local flying field that I like to just park my copter up one corner of the field and use the gimbal to follow the planes and heli's. It would be real nice if I could do that with the H and use the right stick for my precise control of the gimbal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is there a way to put the H in one spot and use the right stick to control the gimbal? I noticed in some vids that if you set up cable cam and possibly other modes that one you set the way points then the right stick on the controller controls the gimbal. There are times at my local flying field that I like to just park my copter up one corner of the field and use the gimbal to follow the planes and heli's. It would be real nice if I could do that with the H and use the right stick for my precise control of the gimbal.

HI Ray, I think I answered you in RCgroups if you're from Niagara Falls. Try using CCC and maybe only 1 way-point. Put Gimbal toggle in global position and that should work.

I don't own the H yet... Yet... I am just doing some research to make sure it will do what I need before I order one this weekend.

Regarding your question it will do the task. You could also just use the 2 different nobs to control the H's tilt and pan but I haven't experimented enough to know which method is more precise.

Yeah I would think using the controller right stick would be real nice over the knobs.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I could see where using the controller stick to operate the gimbals would be useful.
the tilt lever and pan nobs do different things depending on the modes their toggle switches (Upper right) are in. I often like to set them to control the speed of tilt and pan vs position so I can get a constant smooth tilt and/or pan, when I manually control it it is not always as evenly smooth.

Mike

YES YOU CAN.
As said, using a CCC with one point and then you can control the gimbal with the right stick much more faster than with the tilt and pan controllers. (personally tested)

Reactions: Mike_Flys
YES YOU CAN.
As said, using a CCC with one point and then you can control the gimbal with the right stick much more faster than with the tilt and pan controllers. (personally tested)
That is great, I can't wait to order the H and give that feature a try.

Reactions: Mike_Flys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval